Maggie & Emma in their July 4th dresses

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Taking a break

Hi Family and Friends,

I have decided to take a break from blogger.  I think I am going to go back to my shutterfly ways and start posting pictures and mini-updates there.  Maybe I will come back to this blog one day but we'll see.  My shutterfly address is farrellfamily05.shutterfly.com.  If I have never invited you to be a member you can e-mail me with your e-mail address and I will gladly invite you to be a member.  Jason and I are more comfortable with shutterfly because you do have to sign in and be an approved viewer of our website...we like that extra sense of security.  AND I can post a lot more pictures...that's a nice option too since I can never pick out which one's make the cut on this site!  I probably won't get to updating the shutterfly site until closer to the weekend, but check it out sometime.  There are some uber cute pics of the girls when they were babies on there now. 

Farewell blogspot...(for now anyway)! 

2 comments:

  1. You still have to come on here and read my blog, whenever I actually get around to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I have some very important people in my life that I keep up with on blogger so I won't be gone for good...I just won't be posting much!

    ReplyDelete