I know I said I was done with Blogger for a while and that we were going back to Shutterfly, but unfortunately, I haven't done anything on either site! SO, here I am back again announcing that our sweet baby girls are officially 2 YEARS OLD!!!
Two years ago to this hour, I was having some crazy contractions (about 10 or so minutes apart) and telling everyone around me that no, it's false labor, we can wait until Tues. (my NEW c-section scheduled date). But, come to find out, they were real labor contractions and when I was finally convinced and went to the hospital around 1pm on April 30 it was confirmed by the nurse that yes, I was in fact in labor. The OR was scheduled and at 4:15pm my Maggie was born and 4:17 came my Emma. In some ways it seems like it was just yesterday and in others it seems like a lifetime ago. I am so excited to have toddlers and cannot wait to see what this next year has in store for my little bugs!
I will post some party pics of the girls in the next few days...by the way, they are SO excited about their party. They spent the entire shopping spree at HEB yesterday chanting, "Parrrrttttyyy!" It was so cute!!!
Hope this post finds you all well, safe and happy. God bless you all!
Amy, I visit your site! Not as often now that I'm busy with my own little love, but...I do! =)
ReplyDelete