Hello friends and family! This blog is just a sneak peak into the crazy life of The Farrell Family! Raising twins and co-raising a teenager isn't easy, but we are sure having fun and want to share that fun with all of you!
Maggie & Emma in their July 4th dresses
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Quest Study Bible
My mother in law told me last week that she had purchased me a new bible. Not just any bible, ya'll...it's the Quest Study Bible! I was SO excited. I have been wanting this bible for a little while now and was hoping that I might get it for Christmas. So, needless to say, since last week I have rushed to check the mail and have kept an eye out for the UPS man every day (I didn't know how it was going to be shipped as she ordered it from Amazon). Well, today I went to the mailbox and low and behold there was a key in my box so I opened the big box with the key and voila, there it was, my brand new Quest Study Bible. And to let you all know just how thoughtful and wonderful this mother in law of mine is, she even purchased the little bible tabs for easy finding of each book of the bible! She's awesome!!! I spent about an hour today putting the tabs on my new bible and boy howdy, it is a long job. I only got to 2 Chronicles...I have a long way to go but I am having fun doing it! Thank you so much, Summer for my new study bible. I cannot wait to dive into God's word in my new bible! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you like it! You have such a heart for the Lord...Enjoy His word everyday. Love you so much.....Summer (Grammy)
ReplyDeleteI'm a little jealous :) Just kidding! My very loving and thoughtful sister surprised me the very next day with a new (pink) Bible for Busy Moms! Shout out to Amy!!! WaHoo!
ReplyDelete