Maggie & Emma in their July 4th dresses

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Itsy, Bitsy Spider

This video was taken the week that the girls were SUPER sick with the stomach bug so they didn't do "itsy, bitsy" as enthusiastically as they usually do.  At one point Maggie even decides that it is all too exhausting and lays down on the couch while Emma is left to finish by herself.  They tried to be in good spirits even when they were feeling icky! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this video! Maggie looks like she's in church during worship time with her hands up to the music!!! So cute! I'm glad our poor little sickies are (sort of) feeling better finally! Cute babies, and good job to Emma for finishing even without the help of Maggie! The part where she pats the couch for "sissy" to come back and sit down is my favorite part of the video!!! So cute! Love my little bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, but what else would I expect from those kiddos. Oh and thanks for the kind comments on my last blog. No I have not seen the video you mentioned, and I've seen a lot of his stuff in the past. Anyways, hope yall are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete