Maggie & Emma in their July 4th dresses

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow!

We woke up this morning to SNOW!  I guess the weathermen finally got it right!  I bundled the girls up and we went out to play.  They loved it--poor things have been couped up in the house all week, so I think they were just glad to be outside!  They especially loved that they were running down our street and Mommy didn't even try to stop them as usual!  They lasted almost 10 minutes before their little hands started to turn into popsicles and then they were ready to go back inside to the warmth.  What a fun experience for them, being that we live in Texas where it rarely snows!  Enjoy the pics and enjoy the snow, that sun is out in full force so I don't think it's gonna last long!










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Although I do find it ridiculous that central texas has gotten more snow this winter than olympia (try to figure that one out).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures and I hope you all are staying warm! :)

    ReplyDelete