Yesterday morning I had intentions of sweeping so I took the broom out of the laundry room and brought it to the kitchen. Just before I started sweeping, I put the broom down for one reason or another ( I'm a mommy, we get sidetracked). Next thing I know, Emma has it and is "sweeping". Well, that didn't last long before the broom was the center of a twin fight, so I pulled out the mop and gave it to Maggie to "clean" with. Perhaps they are trying to tell me that the house is a mess?...
When Jason got home yesterday afternoon, they got a hold of some of his safety glasses and his ball cap. I guess they wanted to help him go fix some electricity too since they had already helped mommy out with the chores around the house!
All tuckered out from their busy day of helping around the house...
It's so weird how they sleep in the exact same positions some nights!
(M left, Em right)








If only they would finding household chores fun well into their teen years, then you would have it made...lol:)
ReplyDelete