Maggie & Emma in their July 4th dresses

Monday, September 27, 2010

A morning at the park!

Hey all, well those of you who live in the Austin area can thank me for the cooler weather! I like to think that I willed the cool weather here. This weekend I decided to wash all of the girls winter clothes that still had tags on them in hopes that it would get cooler if I did so and voila, it was 65 degrees out this morning until about 10am! So, you can thank me later! I will take chocolate, or monetary gifts! HA! Anyway, Kathy and I took the kiddos to the park this morning to enjoy that cool weather. Here are some cutie patootie pics. I hope you all have a blessed week!










                        

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I especially love the one of their backs where they are standing in exactly the same pose! That is toooo cute. Hope you girls are all doing well & we need to reschedule our park day sometime soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always stand exactly the same!!! Crazy twins!

    ReplyDelete