Maggie & Emma in their July 4th dresses

Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm not super woman after all!

So, I have been reminded that I am not the super woman that I tried to give myself credit for.  I started a new job on last Wed. in addition to my other part time job that I do from home and my full time job of "household engineer" (thanks Dawn for the title...I love it!).  And I have quickly found out that I just cannot do it!  I had to resign yesterday.  I am finishing up my first "shop" but after this I am officially done with ProSolutions...for now anyway!  It is something that I might go back to when my girls are a little older and less needy.  I was finding that I wasn't spending as much "quality" time with my babies and I didn't like the way it felt.  I was so stressed to meet my deadlines that I was working at the computer while the girls sat at my feet crying during the day.  I DO NOT like working while they are awake.  The whole reason for me to stay home with them is to spend time with THEM not on my computer.  So, I sent the e-mail out yesterday and it felt so good!  They were SO nice and understanding and invited me to come back in the future if I so pleased. 

Here are some recent pics of my little angel babies.  I hope you all have a blessed weekend! 

Maggie and Daddy

Sleepy Emma

Redneck Emma

Redneck twins (Em left, M right)

Redneck Maggie

Piggy tail Emma

Piggy tail Maggie

Emma 

Maggie

So peaceful (M left, Em right)

3 comments:

  1. I love me some redneck twins! I think it's so cute in the last picture how they are both sleeping as close as they possibly can to the other...adorable! I am sorry that your other job didn't work out but sure am happy that you chose to stay with your other employer. I know they greatly appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn! We love you! After the Thanksgiving holiday we need to get together for another playdate. I miss you and your cuties! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the redneck pictures. The one of Redneck Maggie is priceless.

    ReplyDelete