This one was a couple of nights ago. They wanted to wear Mommy's hoodies and spin around. So silly!
Last night they were being silly and playing on their ball pit, yep, I did say "on" their ball pit. Not sure that's the way it was meant to be played with, but they sure had fun! I had an even better video than this one, but it was too large to upload to blogger. Oh well, this one's cute too!
Those videos are too cute! I love the look on Emma's face when she thought she was going to fall off of the ball pit! And I'm surprised that Emma followed Maggie's lead in the first video...usually Maggie looks to Emma for confirmation! Thanks for the videos! They are super cute!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love the picture of the girls and Jason at the beginning of your blog! It is such a good picture!
ReplyDeleteLove the videos. Too precious! Can't believe how much they have grown!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kathy, love the new profile pic on your blog of Jason and the girls...adorable! THese videos are too, too cute and they are getting so big!
ReplyDelete