I hope everyone had a fantastic New Year's Eve and Day. We had a very fun and low key New Year's Eve. We rang in the new year with Jason's cousin Patrick and our very good friend Jennifer...and the kiddos of course. We had Tyler the last half of his "winter break"--they call it that now because heaven forbid they call it Christmas break...anyway, I won't make this post a spiritual rant...I promise. We adults and Tyler made it to midnight (barely). Shortly after we watched the re-run of the NYC ball drop at midnight our time, we went to bed. Like I said, very low key. The girls went to bed at their usual 7pm and woke up in a new year. It was just another day for them.
Tyler trying to stay awake.
Emma-not trying to stay awake
Maggie-also not trying to stay awake!
On New Year's Day we went over to my parent's house and hung out with the family. We had our black eyed peas and BBQ chicken-yummy! All in all it was a great start to a new year. I am excited about things to come in 2011! I hope God blesses each and every one of you in this new year.
Happy New Year! Thanks so much for the sweet comments you have left on the blog...we absolutely adore Hazel & are so happy that she is finally here! Maybe we can get together for lunch while I am out on maternity leave? We are going out of town on a few trips, but other than that, we should be around. Let me know when a time is good for you! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey! For sure, lunch sometime sounds great. E-mail or text me when you're free. Can't wait to meet your precious Hazel!!!
ReplyDeleteSleepy babies!!! To them, it was just another day!!!! Cute!
ReplyDelete