I have been wanting a necklace with the girls' names on it for a while, so with some Christmas money I received I decided to buy myself a hand stamped necklace. I found this wonderful woman online who creates this hand-made jewelery. I had never heard of her before and I loved this one particular necklace she offers (the messy necklace) so I thought, what the heck, I will purchase it and hopefully it will be as awesome in person as it looks on her website. The necklace was $48 plus $2.50 for shipping...not a bad price for this kind of jewelery. I ordered it on the 26th of December (I think) and she had shipped it by January 8. She promises shipment within 2.5 weeks. As promised, she shipped it within the promised time frame. I just received my necklace in the mail today and it is far greater than I even imagined. This woman does amazing work. If any of you are interested the website is www.etsy.com/shop/MamaBethBling.
It is super easy to place your order and she confirms your order with a convo (you'll just have to check out the website to know what I'm talking about.) I have posted a picture of my new favorite necklace. I will be purchasing gifts from this lady in the future for sure!

I want one soooo bad! I just don't know how I would get all of my little creations on one necklace!!!! It is so pretty, and I'm sure you are wearing it with such pride and joy! Such an awesome mommy you are! Maggie and Emma are two lucky little ladies!
ReplyDelete