Maggie & Emma in their July 4th dresses

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Maggie and Emma's new "classroom"

I wanted to post these pictures of Maggie and Emma's new "classroom"/playroom.  My parent's hooked them up with their desks, bookshelf and storage caddy and we were able to purchase the foam flooring with money that Uncle Roger gave them for Christmas.  Their learning room is all set up now and they LOVE it! 

Oh, and one more thing, I just want to give a shout out to Crayola washable crayons and markers.  They are amazing and really do wash off of everything very easily!  The inventor of washables deserves a huge pat on the back! :)




4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Glad yall had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! is this in the front room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes ma'am! I shoved my computer over in the corner to give them more space. It works out great b/c I can check e-mail and such without them screaming for me now to hold them. They have so much stuff to keep them occupied--it's nice! It's my 2nd fave room in the house just behind their bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great idea--little desks next to mommy's desk!

    ReplyDelete