They are into everything these days and now they have figured out that they have the capability of climbing up on furniture. Yep, we managed to avoid that until now (19 months). Maggie is more of a climber than Emma right now which surprises us because Em was the one at 9 months old climbing out of her excersaucer. The other day we found Maggie up on my chair at the computer desk playing with the mouse acting like she was "working" on the computer. I had Jason come stand next to her in case she started falling while I grabbed the camera! It's a little crazy in our house right now, we cannot leave them alone for a second or it's unsafe. I will be glad when this scary phase is over and we don't have to worry so much about them falling off of furniture!
Maggie "at work"
Tyler is almost halfway done with his 7th grade year. He doesn't care so much about school...I think the only reason he doesn't fight going these days is because of the pretty girls! He's super girl crazy right now, UGH! He got his school pictures back--oh how I wish he would cut his hair...but that's the style and at 13 years old we have to respect that. He has such beautiful eyes and handsome features but the mop on his head takes away from all of them. Oh well, this too shall pass (I hope!)
I hope you all have a blessed week!
Tyler 2010-11 School Year
Emma sicko...this was prob the worse day when she ran almost 102 fever all day!
And Maggie was fine and happy!
This is what I came into their room to find the other day. They pulled almost every stitch of clothing out of their drawers while I was in Tyler's room putting clean sheets on his bed! Fun, fun!
My new favorite picture (M left, Em right)
Kissy, kissy babies! (Em left, M right-they switched spots from the previous pic!)
Aunt Kathy's new fave pic! (Em doing the kissing, M receiving)








I love their pigtails...such big girls now! And Tyler keeps getting more handsome...girls, huh?
ReplyDeleteYes, ma'am, the last one certainly is my new favorite!
ReplyDelete