Maggie & Emma in their July 4th dresses

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A new one for me...

We have managed to go almost 19 and a half months without a poopie in the tub...until last night.  Jason and I were bathing the girls and next thing we know Emma is horrified and has poop on her hand.  We are pretty sure it was Emma that was the culprit because it was nowhere near Maggie.  Thankfully Jason is such an awesome, hands on Daddy and always helps bathe them (or does it himself most nights) and was in the bathroom because this is was an all time first for me.  I didn't know what to do.  Do I try to scoop the poop out of the water first, or take the kiddos out?  Then do you let the water drain and hope the strays go down with the water, do you re-bathe the girls...what the heck do you do???  Well Jason knew exactly what to do and together we got the girls out of the tub, got them all cleaned up and dried off and the bathtub along with the bath toys got a bleach soaking--all was good.  Now give me a diaper blow out or a vomiting kid, but poopie in the tub...that's a new one.  And I hope the last one!

1 comment:

  1. So, did you re-bathe them? Carson did that once, I think. I don't remember how I handled it...it may not even have happened, I may be imagining things :)

    ReplyDelete