Maggie & Emma in their July 4th dresses

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

18 months old!

The girls had their 18 month well check today and they are healthy little boogers!  They seem to be on track with just about everything.  Here are their new stats:  Maggie-weight: 20 lbs. 3 oz (3-5%), height: 30 1/2 inches (10-25%), head 18 1/2 inches (50-75%).  The big head is to hold that big, smart brain of hers!  Emma-weight 20 lbs. 14 oz (5-10%), height: 31 inches (25-50%), head 18 1/4 inches (25-50%).  If they continue on the growth wave that they are on now, Maggie is projected to be between 5'- 5'1 and Emma between 5'2-5'3.  They are going to be little shorties.

Here are their 18 month pictures.  I will post Halloween pics soon...I haven't had time to upload them to the computer, but they are coming!  Have a blessed week!

Maggie (left) Emma (right)

Maggie

Emma

1 comment:

  1. Yo...they are getting awfully cute, keep them durn boys away... I can only imagine two girls at that age, I can barely handle Reagan. She is all over the 'No' at everything. Reese just finished his soccer season, yep 4 yr old soccer. He was pretty awesome, 16 goals on the season! Rachel is doing great, we are starting to train for a 1/2 marothon which is pretty good since I just had major knee surgery 5 months ago.. Glad to hear everyone is doing so good.

    Give everyone my Love,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete