Hi All! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving. We sure did! We had so many things to be thankful for this year and we had a lot of fun celebrating those things! We drove out to Multon (about an hour and 15 min. east of us) to spend Thanksgiving Day at Jason's mom and step-dad's house. We (me, Jason, Tyler, Maggie and Emma) were joined by Uncle Shannon and Aunt Lori (Jason's aunt and uncle), Patrick, Heather (their two adult kids), Sheri, Gant and Cheyenne (Jason's sister, her husband and their little stinker-roo), Axel and the "other" Heather (John's son and his wife). It was so much fun out on their property hanging out. They had the four wheeler going, they took Cheyenne out on the tractor and our girls got to ride the horse swing. We had a great time eating great food and enjoying great company! While I missed my Momma's Thanksgiving dinner (I always do on the years we spend with the McBride/Dion side) Jason's family is just as much mine so it always feels like home. We spent the night out there and the girls, much to our surprise did great. They usually don't do very well sleeping away from home but have gotten a lot better about it in the past months! YAY! Below are some pictures from the holiday. Enjoy!

Maggie on the horse swing
Maggie, Daddy, Emma and cousin Heather
Emma (back) Maggie (front)
Cousin Heather and Emma
Emma and Maggie
Grammy and Maggie
Em (back) and M (front)
Mag & Em
Silly Emma
Emma, Maggie, Cheyenne
Cheyenne, Emma, Maggie
Uncle Gant & Tyler
The "Gang"...well most of us anyway!
After Thanksgiving dinner we were tired of turkey so we cooked up some twins for the day after! I think we have figured out what to buy them for Christmas!!!
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I love, love, love their outfits :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys look like you had tons of fun! The girls are just too cute on that horse swing!!! They're sure turning into quite the cheeseballs for pictures!
ReplyDelete