Hello blogging world! My friend Michelle has her own photography business and yesterday she took some photos of Kathy and her two youngest kiddos, Chayse and Carson. I have posted the pictures below. They turned out SO GOOD! If any of you in the area are interested in her services her photo blog site is http://michellegblog.com and her photography business website is http://www.michellegportraits.com.
She took Maggie and Emma's 1 year pictures last year and they turned out really great. We even used the pics for their birthday invitations last year. We were suppose to meet up with them yesterday too so we could get some updated pics of the girls but they woke up from their naps GROUCHY so we didn't go. We are trying to plan for next weekend so hopefully I will be posting some new professional pics of my girls soon!
Enjoy!
Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! And, I can't get over how big Chayse & Carson are! Wow, they have really grown! Tell Kathy that she has such a beautiful family & those pics are awesome!
ReplyDelete